- This event has passed.
Drafting Table Brewing Company Oktoberfest Weekend
October 1, 2021 - October 3, 2021
DTBC is having a smaller Oktoberfest party this year, but it’s still going to be full of good beer, good food, and fun times.
Friday, 10/1 • 3-11 pm
Saturday, 10/2 • 1-11 pm
Sunday, 10/3 • 1-8 pm
BBA OKTOBERFEST CAN RELEASE
• 16oz cans available for purchase starting Friday, 10/1 at 3 pm.
• We took our traditional German-style Märzen lager and aged it in bourbon barrels. It has a rich malty flavor with a warming finish from the barrel. 9.5% abv
• Available for both members and non-members.
• No reservations are required for this release and there are no limits.
• $7.00 per 16oz can.
• It will also be on tap starting 10/1!
SPECIAL DRAFT BEER
• BBA Oktoberfest- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
• Rye Whiskey Mean Vanilla Bean- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
• And more!
• Each special beer will be tapped at the opening and when the keg runs out for the day it will be gone.
2021 GLASS STEINS AND BOOTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE (while supplies last)
• DeutschTroit will be serving the following dates/times:
— Friday, 10/1 • 5-9 pm
— Saturday, 10/2 • 3-8 pm
— Sunday, 10/3 • 3-7 pm
STEIN HOLDING CONTEST:
• Friday, 10/1 • 6 pm outside in parking lot
• Saturday, 10/2 • 6 pm outside in parking lot
• Sunday, 10/3 • 3 pm outside in parking lot
*** Participants must purchase a stein and fill. Winners receive gift card prizes!
DRESS TO IMPRESS:
Lederhosens and dirndles are strongly encouraged.
SMALL OUTDOOR TENT:
• In case of rain, we are having a small outdoor tent and will be expanding into the parking lot slightly to allow for additional standing room.
• Beers can be ordered at the outdoor ordering station set up in the doorway.
• Outdoor porta potties will also be available.